We are selflessly serving the community for more than a Yug (14th years)
Vedic Vidyalay is volunteer non-profit organization involved in promoting Indian Languages, Vedic Mathematics, Arts and Sciences from India with the aim to address language and cultural needs of the Indo-American community. For Academic year 2023-24 we are conducting some classes in-person. Most classes are also available online so you can join from any US locations.
Currently we are planning following in-person classes:
Edison classes at Woodrow Wilson Middle school - Fridays 6:15 -9:15 in three periods
Franklin Tamil School at Franklin High School Fridays 6:15-8:30 Pm
South Brunswick/Franklin school at Franklin Primary school 6:30-8:30 Pm
Hillsborough classes at Hillsborough middle school Fridays 6:30-8:30 Pm
Hillsborough Bharatnatyam classes at Hillsborough libraries - Sundays 3:30Pm
Guruvayurappan Temple VedicMath classes, Saturdays 10-12 Am
West Windsor/Planisboro classes at High school north, 6:30-8:30
Thursday: 6 pm Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu 7Pm - Hindi 8Pm VedicMath
Saturday: 9 am Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu 10 Am Hindi, 11Am VedicMath
Sunday: 9 Am Tamil
Suggested donation for each class start at $225 for whole year. We have generous discount for early registration and multiple classes, $25 for second/third class .
We have classes in Hindi, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Kannada languages. Some locations have Art, Dance, Yoga and Vocal music class also.
We are the first and only organization offering classes in Vedic mathematics and Indian Mathematics in USA.
Here are some of our features of our classes:
- We run classes in public schools for a formal class room setup
- Celebrate the culture of India by providing opportunity and environment to participate in various festivals. This will provide awareness and understanding of Indian culture
- Friendly competitions in language and vedicmath to promote additinal learing.
- Defined and measurable success criteria
- Proprietary and hand-picked books
- Average teacher experience of 5+ years
- Natural, original, unconventional, simple and direct
- Increased speed in Mathematics and promotes interest
- Improves math knowledge by showing clear connections between different branches of math
- Mental calculations stimulate development and improve memory
- Provides an alternate way to perform/ check calculations and results
- Integrates the two hemispheres in the brain
- Helps in spiritual development
We have classes in following area :
For the curriculum or course offerings follow link below